Get One Free Wellness Room visit (LED Bed, Infrared Sauna, or Halotherapy in the Salt Room) with a 60 or 90 minute Reiki or Massage. Limit one per person.
Buy One Get One Free any package/membership for our Wellness Rooms. Buy one and get one of equal or lesser value for a family member.
Teachers, Admin, School Staff get one FREE Wellness Room visit when you present school/district ID. Limit one per person.
- No Walk-In Appointments at this time. No online scheduling at this time. Call ahead to schedule an appointment to ensure safe appointment staggering and disinfecting procedures.
- No contact payments are appreciated. We can accept credit/debit cards over the phone at the time of scheduling or check at the time of check-in.
- All Wellness appointments are scheduled with enough time for us to properly sanitize and disinfect rooms after each use.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time and remain in your car. Text or call us to notify us you have arrived and wait for confirmation to come into the building. You will be checked in at the time of your call/text and taken immediately to the wellness room of your appointment.
- Customers must wear masks when picking up retail or gift certificate purchases.
- Customers must wear masks when entering the Spa.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at check-in and check-out as well as in each Spa room. We encourage you to use it often.
- We cannot offer our beautiful drink station at this time to reduce contamination. Please bring your own water when possible. We will have disposable water cups, and we have filtered water to offer if needed. Only our receptionist will be able to provide water to you-it is not self-serve.
- After your Wellness session, please exit the Spa immediately.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your appointment. No cancellation fees will be applied. If you have prepaid for your service or package, you may use it at a later date.
- Temperature checks may arrive at the time of your arrival. If you have a temperature of 100 degree or higher, or if you are exhibiting symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule.
Thank you for your continued patience through this ever-changing environment. We appreciate your understanding, compliance, and continued support of our small business. We look forward to opening more of our services when we are allowed to and when we have all our PPE and safety measures in place. We understand that the reason for opening slowly is to keep our health care system from being overwhelmed. We have family, friends, and clients who work in the health care system, and we love and care about them. We do not want to add to their already dangerous situation, so we will continue to do our part.